Re: english spellchecker

  • From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 17:11:04 -0700

From the programs page at www.jfwlite.com we find
"Spell Checker For OE
This is a free program, I made to allow people to use Spell Checker in Outlook
Express. This is a stand alone application,
that incorporates in Outlook Express.

The purpose of this program, is to supply for free the ability to use Spelling
in OE, without the need to purchase other software, such as MS Word,Works,
or Office"

This is at http://www.geocities.com/vampirefo/.

From: Patricia

I don't think that outlook express incorperates the spell checker you have in
word, it's outlook that does this.

From: Amando Tortolero

hallo all, i am dutch and so is my windows, outlook express, jaws etc. my
spellchecker is ofcourse also dutch and when i use it on an english email, even
i donot know what i have written. i searched for a way to let the spellchecker
use english, but i did not find it. can anybody tell me if i can change the
language of the spellchecker?
thanks,
amando tortolero