dual sound card on xp

  • From: "golden" <golden89@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 16:04:17 +0800

hi
i'm trying to  create a dual sound system on my machine running xp pro and jaws
5.0. Using narrator, I have edited jfw.ini file by adding the line:
Synth1Port=SoundMax Digital Audio
however after loading my SBLive, my secondary sound card, soundmax digital
audio, my primary sound card, an integrated sound card, seems to disappear from
the sounds and audio devices under control panel, leaving only SBLive in the
audio and playback devices.
where do i go wrong? how can i fix this?
help me please? i need to separate jaws from all other windows audio as my jaws
has distracted my classes long enough.
golden