domain name issues

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "org, jfw@freelists. " <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 19:40:51 -0000

 XP laptop is OK got in updates when told updates are ready, adobe was
one,moved to dell windows 7, "updates are ready it says, but I cannot access
the Internet it seems my domain name has altered, how is it jfw list comes in
but I have no Internet connection, why would my domain name have altered.
engineer came on Wednesday to do the outstanding things dell engineers did not
do after the hd failure, needless to say am typing this from old laptop using
Outlook express going via wireless connection. sorry for the misquote in last
panicky  Post but am fed up so sorry Dorothy