Re: desk top icons

  • From: <info.rczenterprise@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 09:09:34 -0700

Judith, thanks for your response.

Now I see, please do the following:

1. Press your start menu.
2. Look for All programs or Programs sub menu.
3. Once you are in the list of all programs, press J, and look for Jaws 7.0 sub
menu.
4. Once you get in the Jaws 7.0 sub menu, press your down  arrow key and look
for Jaws.
5. Once you saw it, press your context menu or application context menu.  If in
case you don't know where it is, it is located at the left side of your right
ctrl key.
6. Once it is pressed, hit R, for properties.
7. you will land in a multiple tab pages. Look for the short cut tab.
8. Press your tab key and look for "Short cut".  Alt + K, will do it for you.
9. Once you are there, as you told, you have been created before.  If Jaws does
not say your short cut, do it again.  While you are in the short cut field,
press your desired short cut and press enter on Ok button to save and exit the
property window.  You can check weather your short cut has been created or not,
before pressing the Ok button, do a alt + K, to move focus to the short cut
field.  If your short cut has been recognize, Jaws will announce it.
10. Once you save the settings you made, try to unload jaws and reload it again
using your short cut.  if it does not work, please let me know and let us try
another way.

Hope This Helps