Re: copying the address?

  • From: "Will Kitto" <christalwk01@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 01:53:21 -0600

Okay kiddies, Here's how it is done.
Now pay close atenchen.
1. press alt pluss D or use the F6 key, to move to the adress bar.
2. press numpad 7, or the home key that is in the six pack of keys, by
pressing numpad 7/home, you'll be put at the beggenning of the address that
you want to copy.
3. next press controlpluss shift pluss right arrow: do this, until you hear
jaws say that you have selected all of the adress that you want to copy to
the clip board.
4. the press control C to copy the sullected text to the clipboard.
Hope this helps.
Wil Kitto AKA The Audio Chief, who says, if your not listenin, your missin