Re: copying the address?

  • From: "Alicia" <astarner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 06:56:03 -0600

Thanks, It did work.

Alicia

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: RCZ Enterprise
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, March 27, 2006 6:42 PM
  Subject: Re: copying the address?

  Alicia, please do the following:

  First, you need to check if your address ar is on/off.
  1. While you are in Internet Explorer, press alt + V, and T, and press your
down arrow key and look for Address.
  2. Once JAWS says, "Address check", meaning, your address is already on.
  3. If JAWS did not says check to the address bar, press your enter key on it
and it will check for you.

  now, assuming that your address bar is already turn on or I mean, it is shown
already.
  1. While you are on Internet Explorer, Alt + D, will focus you to the Address
bar.  JAWS will announce the URL.
  2. While you are in the Address bar, press shift + end key to select the
content of your address bar.
  3. As I go back to your message, you want to print the URL, then, since you
copy the content of your Address bar, open your Note pad or your Microsoft Word
application and paste the content of your Address Bar.  This will do it for you.

  Hope This Helps

  info.rczenterprise@xxxxxxxxx

  **********
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If
you have received this
  E-mail in error please notifies the sender immediately.  Any views or
opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of the company.  The recipient should check this
email and any attachments for the presence of virus.  The company accepts no
liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.

  This message contains information transmitted and deemed confidential by RCZ
Enterprise.  If you have received this message in error, please inform the
sender for further action.