Re: concerns about increasing cost of Jaws

  • From: "Kerri" <shalom75@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 14:35:25 -0700

You are fortunate to have a rehab center. Here in Canada, at least in British Columbia, unless you are attending post secondary education institution, you do not have the ability to obtain anything unless you pay for it out of pocket. If cats always land on their feet and buttered toast always lands buttered side down, what happens if you dropped a cat that was connected to the buttered toast?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerald Levy" <bwaylimited@xxxxxxxxxxx>