Re: brille assistance, please

  • From: <shparker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 22:50:32 -0600

    Kerri,

The best way to determine what the key combinations on a Braille display will
do is to place Jaws into "Keyboard help" mode, Jaws Key+the number one key on
the top row.  You can then press the key combinations on your display and hear
their descriptions.  Press the key combinations you're interested in twice
quickly for a more elaborate explanation of their function.  Jaws key+the
number one key is a toggle that you will need to turn off when you are done
with this activity to resume normal operation.

Aside from that, there isn't much to it.  I don't really believe a tutorial
would be necessary.

Steve Parker