Re: brille assistance, please

  • From: "Kerri" <shalom75@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 21:29:17 -0800

For example, do I need to alt f4 out of every message before I delet it when
reading braille or can I, as I did with speech, delete an open message. So far,
I have to read, message deleted but in speech, it just said, deleted. Clear as
mud? grin.
No more lives torn apart,
That wars would never start,
And time would heal all hearts.