windows explorer ftp question

  • From: "Terra Lee Peterson" <poolprincess@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 02:29:37 -0800

Hi everyone,
I am really hoping you can help me with an issue I am getting annoyed by. LOL I
used to be able to go to godaddy.com and use their ftp site, however my sight
is getting worse by the day, so I no longer rely on zoomtext and am only using
Jaws. I tried going to the ftp of godaddy.com with jaws and it didn't work for
me. So...I have been using windowws explorer to upload my files to my site. I
am having this problem where the dialog box comes up asking me "are you sure
you want to replace the file" however there is an annoying box on top of the
box that wants my answer. The box that is on top says cancel button. First of
all is there a way to get jaws to let me say yes to all? If nnot is there a way
to disable this annoying feature?? Thanks so much for any help.

running windows vista home premium (32)
jaws 11

Terra Peterson