Re: braille terminals and Jaws

  • From: "Sharon S" <koala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 15:09:59 +1000

Hi, actually there has just been put out a driver for the Braille note family
to be used as a speech synthesizer the website where you can get it is:

http://www.humanware.com/Products/Notetakers/braillenote_downloads.asp

And this will work with jaws 6.2, it was recently updated because the first one
they put out didn't work with jaws 6.2 but it does now. I haven't tried it
myself yet but I soon will.

From Shaz.