Re: braille terminals and Jaws

  • From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 14:47:00 -0500

Val,

I don't think there are any drivers that enable JFW to use the BrailleNote or
the VoiceNote as a speech synthesizer.  You shouldn't have any problem using
the BrailleNote as a Braille display since JFW supports it directly.  Just
connect it to a working COM port on your computer and select Braille Terminal
on the BrailleNote's main menu.  I am using the BrailleNote as my Braille
display at work.

Gary King, w4wkz@xxxxxxxx