Re: braille 'n speak as an external synth?

  • From: "Sean McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 13:24:05 -0700

It's one of the synths you can install during installation.  Set the port for
the right one.  typically com 1 is the serial port and com 2 is comething like a
modem if you have one.  Remember you only really have 2 comports 1 and 2 3 and 4
are like duplicates.  Set the synth into speechbox mode hook it up and change
your synth to it and you're good to go.