Re: backing up outlook messages

  • From: "Tippy" <tippy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 08:45:14 -0600

Sanjay,
  You can use the import and export under the file menu on the tool bar when
you have Out Look open. I use cama seperated text files when asked how I want
to save the address books and I use by name not first name, but by name ( it's
the fourth choice down in that combo box ). It's pretty easy to follow as you
go through the process, but if you need more help just let me know. Hope this
helps.
  Tippy