Re: antivirus

  • From: "John Miller" <n1umj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 08:08:06 -0400

you can install just Norton antivirus separate from everything else,
somewhere when you install it asks you if you want the full install or
custom or what ever,  that's where you change that.  On my ham radio desk
computer I had to do that with my Norton system works because the computer
doesn't have near enough resources to run more then the antivirus program,
in fact I had to use 2003 because my 2005 was way way too slow on that
machine.