Re: antivirus?

  • From: "Pastor Mark Peveto" <mpeveto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 10:47:47 -0400

Thanks for the info.
Mark
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Shannon Hannah
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, May 03, 2008 10:58 PM
  Subject: Re: antivirus?

  Mark, I was using Nod32 until recently when my subscription ended. I have
been using Avast for about 2 weeks now and I really like it. It is very
accessible with jaws and when the virus definitions are updated a male voice
speaks and lets you know that you are updated. Although if you don't like this
feature it can be turned off or the sound can be changed to an other sound in
the msconfig under sounds. My sister has been using Avast for about 2 years
with no problems also.
  Shannon