Re: alert empty documents

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 16:32:27 -0000

Yes Judy you are right,I have won a few battles this year but am tired, one
can fill the statute books with laws but if there is no financial backing
for the supportive agencies to take on cases, what good is it? I best getoff
my topic before I am told off, is just that on the way to a Major Eye
hospital by the way who have lost all, yes all my case notes and this time I
will not let it pass, well  the ambulance picksup  other people who live in
small
villages 2 buses a day, cannot read their mail any more would love to have
Jaws or be taught computing no family at home nearest town too far to go, I
know there is no help for them,what little savings they have they need. I
guess it is the same out there win one lose one but keep trying. Dorothy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Judy Jones" <jtj1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>