alert empty documents

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 11:43:19 -0000

For Judy, so sorry about last I have had a problem with eecartis software since last time and connot overcome it. I was saying in the Uk, under the DDA act and you may have a similar act in America,Service providers must make information available to all! or make a reasonable adjustment, hence since many now come into the loop i.e Professionals andwellnot many exclusions, and under the FOI Freedom ofInformation act make information easy to get at, no good saying to an elderly person who may have sight lossgo out buy at some huge expense a computer and learn it, some may cope with CCtv or bold print or Cd or tape but there you are. I still insist on some things in audio form like Cd for information then if all else fails and it can and does! I am still able to have some privacy and do not want to hear"who normally reads your mail" sorry for that outburst