Re: alert empty documents

  • From: "Judy Jones" <jtj1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 07:23:58 -0600

Hi, Dorothy,

No problem. I figured you were from elsewhere, but I understand what you're saying. Your guy from the tech department who kept tapping the screen is right, but you and I know it's not "your computer's fault, so to speak." Moving on from there, fault isn't the point. The solution is. Getting that doc into an accessible format.

There are always going to be people out there who need to be educated, and if we can do that, one at a time, we're doing our job.

I prefer braille use, but use a lot of speech for information, too.

Have a great day, and hang in there.  Thanks for your help.

Judy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>