Re: adding headers and footers to word documents

  • From: "Kelly Hill" <khill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 08:26:14 -0700

Alicia,
To the best of my knowledge After you go to view and choose header and footer
you are ready to type in the top left side of your header. Pressing tab will
put you in the center, and pressing tab twice after entering header and footer
will have you typing on the right side of the header.
Pressing down arrow after entering header and footer will place you in the
footer where the tabbing sequence is the same.
Another email suggested looking at the header and footer toolbar which I have
not yet had a chance to do.

Kelly