Fortiguard

  • From: "Vicki Wherry" <amethyst17@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 07:10:01 -0700

This morning I tried to access a server on a web page that I use every day,
and I got the following message.

Webfilter Violation

Web Page Blocked

You have tried to access a web page which is in violation of your internet
usage policy.

Category: Religion

To have the rating of this web page re-evaluated please contact your
administrator.