Re: adding headers and footers to word documents

  • From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 14:51:33 -0600

Did Jaws say anything? When I enter on header, it says "print" for print view.
To do the header, you enter on headers and type what you want. There is no
formal dialogue box.

Here is an excerpt from a message from Debbie on the topic...
This is a helpful hint on JFWLite in the word section that Cathy Anne wrote
up for us once.
Adding a header:
1. open the view menu
2. press enter on header and footer
3. you may input the text for the header immediately or, you may access the
header/footer tool bar for more options.  To access the header/footer tool
bar, press the alt key and then press control + shift + tab to access the
tool bar.  You may use the right and left arrow key to navigate through the
options.