RE: adding color to text

  • From: Barbara Anne Bolin <barbaraanne1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2011 19:15:30 -0500

Really cool!  How wonderful to be able to set up a color style one time and
apply it with a simple key stroke.  Thanks so much for adding this style
option.  I never really got the idea of how to use styles.  This gives me
lots of ideas for future uses.
Often I have a need in my job to set text to Currier New type and a size of
8.  I think this will be my first experiment.

Always,
Barbara Anne

Barbara Anne Bolin
BarbaraAnne1@xxxxxxx