Re: accessible blog site?

  • From: Chris Smart <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2009 17:15:04 -0500

At 05:04 PM 3/7/2009, you wrote:
I just created a blog on blogger. Is it easy to put a link in the post and how is this done? Is it accessible with jaws? Thanks

Does blogger have any help documents for new users?
Whether it's accessible or not depends on you, your familiarity with Jaws, the Web, etc. What is accessible for some might not be accessible enough for others. Personally, I consider using the Jaws cursor to get to things and do simulated mouse clicks on them still accessible. Other people might not consider something accessible unless it reads everything automatically and perfectly.

Are you saved? Jesus can give you salvation.
*yawn*
So yours wil be a religious blog then?

Alternative archives located at: