Re: accessible blog site?

  • From: "Rosanna Hostetler" <rose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 21:59:54 -0600

I tried following your instructions and was almost ready to give up. But I finally succeeded and it worked when I tried clicking okn it! So thanks a lot. Do you know about atom word and if this same method works on that?

Are you saved? Jesus can give you salvation.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Zaheer Sheikh" <cybergeek2020@xxxxxxxxx>