Yahoo Messenger

  • From: "John W. Farley" <j.w.farley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 17:54:18 -0400

Hello everyone,
I am new to this list as of yesterday, so if I am asking a question which is
old and boring, please forgive me.

I like to use Yahoo Messenger, as I have a lot of friends on that service.  I
have an older version.  When I tried to install the newer version, I was unable
to read even my friends list, so went to their web site and retrieved the older
version.

Now I am getting a notice every time I log on which says that they strongly
recommend that I upgrade, as my current version will no longer be supported.
Have not tried the new version since I got Jaws 6.0, but sure had bad luck with
Messenger with 5.5.

Thanks.

John Farley

j.w.farley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx