Wrong Association of Application Scripts

  • From: "anton c" <antolene@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 14:56:41 +0800

To all scripters,

Hi, I've been scripting for a while now but lately I've encountered two
applications wherein JAWS can't load the appropriate script file. For
example, if I have an application with an executable named "mp3edit.exe",
JAWS is supposed to use the script name "mp3edit.jss" and upon pressing
JAWSKey+0 should open "mp3edit.jss", but for some unknown reasons, JAWS
loads the "default.jss" instead or sometimes a script with a different name
like "vl1000.jss" on my other application. Take note that I am just about to
start the scripting process.

I've tried messing with "ConfigNames.ini" file and overloading ScriptName
functions to no avail.

Any hint on my problem will be very much appreciated...

Best Regards,

Antolene