Re: Word 2002 format question

  • From: Judith Bron <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 13:03:58 -0400

MessageAnn, Did you try copying and pasting your resume into a blank document?
Just a thought
Date: 9/9/08 7:04 PM

                Teach InfoWest Spam Trap if this mail is spam:
                Spam
                Not spam
                Forget previous vote

                REMEMBER: Never give out your account information, password, or
other personal information over e-mail.

9/10/08 7:00 PM

9/10/08 7:00 PM

7:00 PM