Re: Word 2002 format question

  • From: "ann medlar" <amedlar1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 12:16:40 -0400

MessageHi all,
Well I am on page 2 in section 1 when I press ins + page down.
I did not think Jaws  was telling me incorrectly because when I type controll +
g to go to page 3 I am on page 3 according to Jaws and word but I am really on
page 2 of my resume.
Can I use control +f to find a page break which I believe is control+enter?
What is correct search arguement for control+enter or page break?
Anyway I emailed my resume to my sister and she stated that resume is fine.  It
is just bugging me that I cannot fix it.
Ann