Re: Windows mail: automated switch to the message list!

  • From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 16:02:24 -0600

Hamid,
At some point, I will probably try the Windows Mail configuration on my Windows
7 system.  I hope you find a way to solve the focus change problem.  Have you
found any other problems with Windows Mail on your Windows 7 system?  It has
been stated on this list that message rules creation can't be done because of
problems with the check boxes in the rules creation dialog.  Have you tried to
create message rules in Windows Mail?

Gary King
w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx