Re: Windows 7 space and paragraph markers

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Dave Mitchell" <Mitch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 07:37:14 -0700

Mitch,

Glad to help.

Dave

  From: Dave Mitchell
  To: Farfar Carlson
  Cc: JAWS Help
  Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2010 07:18
  Subject: Re: Windows 7 space and paragraph markers

  Thanks Dave,  I found a format check box under the display tab and I think
that did the trick.
  If not, I now know where to go for other controls in Word 7.
  BTW, the list owes you a big 'thank you' for all the unselfish help you
provide on an endless variety of questions and you have my thanks for all you
do for sure.  Mitch