Re: Windows 7 space and paragraph markers

  • From: "Dave Mitchell" <Mitch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 07:18:56 -0700

Thanks Dave,  I found a format check box under the display tab and I think that
did the trick.
If not, I now know where to go for other controls in Word 7.
BTW, the list owes you a big 'thank you' for all the unselfish help you provide
on an endless variety of questions and you have my thanks for all you do for
sure.  Mitch