Re: What might be the best sappi voices?

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 08:01:19 -0600

That all depends on what voice you like. People like different synths, it's just a fact of life. Like me personally, I absolutely can not stand eloquence, but 99.9% of the blind population insists on using it. So all you can really do is look at all the different Sapi 5 voices out there and pick one you like and stick to that.

That really is the best advice I can give ya.

At 01:24 AM 2/14/2007, you wrote:
Ok, using the sappi voices in Jaws, and got the Crystal Mike but are
there any better voices out there in sappi 5 that I might purchase?
Need the best for a project
Thhanks MMM

Michael Thanks You...
TickTalk Publishing Invites You...
And www.ticktalk.net Welcomes You...
Read Our Stories And Have A Better Life!

http://www.eset.com