Re: What is this .xls document someone sent me?Re: urgent help with document

  • From: Yardbird <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 18:46:19 -0700

Barbara,

Thank you. But I don't use Excel. I have no idea whether or not it happens
to be loaded onto my computer. And when I click on the file attachment,
Windows chooses to open it in Word. So I'm not sure whether that suggestion
is likely to be helpful. As I told John, I've never used the program called
Excel, and have no idea what it's like  to navigate a document using the
program, so I can't imagine whether it would be easier for me or not.

I'll figure out something. Or just ignore the document. Choices.

Thanks,
Joel