Re: What is this .xls document someone sent me?Re: urgent help with document

  • From: Yardbird <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 20:19:44 -0700

John,

I'm afraid the Edit menu in my Excel doesn't do what you describe. I arrowed
down the options just to see what was in the menu, although you didn't
recommend that, because i like to learn what's there. I didn't se an item
quite like what you mention, so I just tried pressing L as you suggested. I
got a Windows alarm sound warning me that if I went ahead with some sort of
deletion, there might be data that would get deleted. Did I want to proceed?

The menu has a lot of items, but they're not very self-explanatory to me.
That means the same thing as what everyone now means by "intuitive." Just
teasing. I'll press Enter on a couple of items with triple dots indicating
they have submenus. Maybe I'll find something that way.itmes thinbg
explnanatiory itmes,sork