Re: What is this .xls document someone sent me?Re: urgent help with document

  • From: Yardbird <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 18:50:09 -0700

Barbara,

I wasn't paying attention to what Jaws said about the title line of the doc
when it opened. I'm sorry to have misspoken. It *does* open it in Excel. And
that doesn't relieve me of the problem of it being a slog to go through this
data file list of email addresses with Jaws. Maybe everybody who uses it is
used to the way I'm experiencing this document and it's fine as far as
they're concerned. But to my mind, it's so terribly sluggish that it makes
me just want to forget about it. I guess I'll try to read through it one
more time. Thanks again.
make me tile ----- Original Message -----