Re: What Is a JAWS Issue?

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 16:45:33 -0500

this is geting to be pretty stupid. guys, problem, issue, whatever!  why do
we have to focus on wether someone says problem, or issue. we're spending
too much time nitpicking at the way something is said, rather than
actually, gasp! helping the person with the problem, issue, or whatever you
want to call it.  This list is here to help, and when we try to nitpick
over a word like this, it really makes the list look bad.