Re: Weather alert Program

  • From: "Mike Mote" <mikemote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 04:40:19 -0500

I'm not sure if jaws works bette than it did a few years ago, because I've just
been using it myself.  I know that when the forecast updates, or there is a
warning, you get audible sounds, much like weather pulse does, but it's not as
often, and quite honestly not as annoying either.  With jfw 8.0, it could work
better for you.