Weather alert Program

  • From: "Brian Tipka" <dreamer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW Free List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 18:29:44 -0500

Hi Friends,
  I'm looking for a Jaws friendly weather alert program. I'd like a program
that audibly alerts you to severe weather conditions and tornadoes. Weather
Pulse
does this, but when the alert option is on it goes off every few minutes if
there's a weather alert or not. The ideal program would initially have me set
up which cities I'd like to be alerted to and remember those cities and then if
I wanted to be made aware of any weather alerts all I'd have to do is click
on the program on the desk top and let it run and not know it's running unless
there's an alert. I, also found a program called T Weather which gives you
the weather from the closest air port to the city you pick, which is handy for
current weather conditions, but again isn't what I'm looking for. I'd appreciate
any help any one could offer.
  Brian