Re: Vista and jaws

  • From: "Mike Mote" <mikemote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 11:02:13 -0500

Just for your information, I heard from Gateway the other day that as of June 30, windows XP is no longer available on new computers. Not sure if that's true with other makes, but those of you who are wanting to buy a new computer, keep that in mind. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Toews" <ketchupboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>