RE: Video Intercept Errors

  • From: "ChB" <chr1s64@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 23:23:34 +0200

Hi,
Try updating your graphic card driver.
chrissy

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris Smart
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 10:31 PM
To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Video Intercept Errors

Hi folks.  I thought I would ask here about my problem, just
in
case I can fix it tonight before calling FS tech support
tomorrow.

I'm having the dreaded video intersept is not installed
error.  Even when I pick the "install video intersept and
restart
system" option, sometimes the system restarts, sometimes
nothing
happens. In either case, the video intersept error comes up
again
as soon as I start JFW.

I've tried uninstalling Jaws only and reinstalling, plus
uninstalling with system components also being removed and
reinstalling, with no luck. I've also tried running a Repair

instead of u uninstall.

Is there anything else you folks can think of that I can
try?  I'm
sorry for any typos in this message. I can hear what I'm
typing as
I type, but I can't review or edit.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Chris

subject line.
Alternative archives located at:

If you have any concerns about the list, post received from
the list, or the way the list is being run, do not post them
to the list. Rather contact the list owner at
jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alternative archives located at: