Re: Using Hijack this with Jaws?

  • From: Keith Gillard <kgillard@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 09:24:13 -0600

OK,

I've tried it out.  It is very accessible with jfw however,  This is not really
an intuitive utility.  You need to be able to identify that a item displayed in
the scan results list box is spyware and not a system file.  There are two
buttons that can help you determine this:

More info &
Info.

this utility would be very helpful if programs like Add Aware and Spypod don't
remove all your spyware.  If you really know your system and can spot spyware
this little baby is real nice.

hth...Keith