Re: Upcoming Firefox version 4

  • From: "Douglas Richard Dexheimer" <drichardd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 04:14:07 -0600

Good morning.  When I opened Firefox I was prompted for an update.  This link
says Firefox 4 is hear.
http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/3.6.16/whatsnew/
I hesitate to download the update until I hear I won't lose any accessibility
features like Webvisum and bookmar creation.  How do I contact the FS employee?
 If the update won't be worth it, how do I make this message go away when I
open Firefox?  Thanks.

Douglas Richard Dexheimer
Chief of Braille Productions
Born-Again Productions