Re: Upcoming Firefox version 4

  • From: "Gerald Levy" <bwaylimited@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 12:06:38 -0500

The solution is simple.  If it turns out that Firefox 4 is not accessible, we
blind users can put pressure on Mozilla and tell them in no uncertain terms
that we will withhold all financial support for the project until it is made
accessible.  If their cash pipeline dries up, you'll see how fast they change
their attitude.

Gerald