RE: Upcoming Firefox version 4

  • From: Adrian Spratt <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 09:26:25 -0400

I've just posted this question on the Webvisum contact page. They say they
might take a long time to reply and recommend using their mailing list for
faster answers, but when I clicked that link, JAWS didn't give me any
feedback. Perhaps others with the same question could put it to Webvisum,
and  whoever hears back first could post here. The address is:
www.webvisum.com