Trouble with the dish network site

  • From: "Linda Yacks" <lyacks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 13:50:15 -0500

Hi,

I am so frustrated and I don't know if it is me, Jaws settings, or if Dish
Network has messed up the site.  I used to be able to look at the TV
listings but now I am having trouble.

When I go to the link for "what's on dish" I find a combo box that asks for
my subscription type and zip code.  I fill those out and press what I
believe is the correct button.  I then get a list, but only the first item
is listed correctly.  After that one, I keep getting java messages like this
one

javascript:%20return%20false;

I got a new computer in September and loaded Jaws 7.1.  I am wondering if I
need to change some settings, or what.  Has anyone else experienced this?
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Linda