RE: Text Editors that work best with Jaws?

  • From: "Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)" <Ted.Lisle@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 08:59:19 -0400

Word is my program of choice, but what about HJPad?  If you discount the
fact that it was written as a training program, it compares favorably
to, let's say, the word processing module in Microsoft Works for
everyday use-no indexing or outlining features, no thesaurus, but a
spell checker.  Oh, there are no footnotes either, which would probably
nix any kind of scholarly use.

Ted