RE: Steve-help with installation

  • From: "bjones" <shawnee@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 18:31:46 -0500

Hi Steve

Just an update on the problem with my PC.  FS said I need to go to Microsoft
and download the utility to remove all FS products from my system.
Unfortunately I don't use narrator and the guy was a bit vague on how to
protect Jaws6 so I don't lose everything.  He said I would probably need
sighted help to get this done and that probably the person who put Office Xp
on my computer messed with my registry.  In fact he did when I was having
trouble with a sluggish Outlook so now I'm enlisting the help of the
Commission in my state to come out and help because it is interfering with
my job and I also think the computer is very unstable right now.

It doesn't look like a huge issue once someone can get out here or at least
I hope not. Smile

Thanks for your interest.

Barbara