Re: help with installation

  • From: "Steve Britt" <swimmer953@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 20:09:35 -0600

Barbara, the particular error code you got doesn't sound familiar. If no one
else on the list has any suggestions, I'd suggest calling Freedom Scientific
technical support and telling them the error code you got when you tried to
re-install Jaws 8. Be sure to give them your Jaws serial number. That error
code will give them a clue as to what went wrong and it might provide an answer
as to how to correct it.
Sorry I can't be of more help. Please let us know what happened.