RE: Something Curious

  • From: "Larry Stansifer" <larrys@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 08:40:28 -0600

Seems like it would be at the discression of the list owner whether or not
Email messages from his/her group were posted on the internet.
From: katherineschulz6266@xxxxxxx

I received an e-mail about fishing and in it, the suggestion was made to do
a search on yourself.

I did this on MSN and imagine my surprise when it turned up messages from
this list.  The thread was regarding how to stop Jaws from speaking during a
pod cast.  It included messages from myself and Wanda.

Is there an explanation for this?  I keep everything updated and do regular
computer maintenance.  That was the only information that the search turned
up.

Katherine

7:16 AM

  _____

Teach InfoWest Spam Trap if this mail is spam:
Spam
<https://spamtrap.infowest.com/canit/b.php?i=207746701&m=446c6cbf73f8&c=s>
Not
<https://spamtrap.infowest.com/canit/b.php?i=207746701&m=446c6cbf73f8&c=n>
spam
Forget
<https://spamtrap.infowest.com/canit/b.php?i=207746701&m=446c6cbf73f8&c=f>
previous vote

REMEMBER: Never give out your account information, password, or other
personal information over e-mail.